User avatar

aeroman

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Well, hello there! I thought I'd drop into the 'Welcome Forums' and see the new people that have been coming. Terrorize them a bit... :twisted: lol, jk Welcome Krystal! You ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Haha, I have this quote...“I only write when I’m inspired, and I make sure I’m inspired every morning at 9 a.m.”--Peter DeVries But yes, I'm not always inspired to write. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?

    What do I love to read? you ask. Well, funnily enough I've been thinking about a topic very similar to this the past couple of days. (I've been very sick, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Maqur Isles

    Hey! No problem, glad I could help. Um sure, that would work I think. You really need to portray the storyteller's masterful storytelling skills in how he's telling it. (I'm ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King

    Overall, I actually like the idea you have going, but you really need to elaborate (you don't have much yet). I realize and acknowledge what other people have said. If ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Maqur Isles

    Okay, a couple of things, I would not recommend you use this as your opening unless you make it an immediate scene. You may ask what is an immediate scene? ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First sentance dilema

    Haha, I know exactly what you're going through! Personally, I'm very big on having the perfect beginning. The beginning is what makes the reader buy or put down your story. ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Welcome Prio! ~Aero

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Welcome welcome welcome! I'm afraid I'm not that big of a fan of Halloween so I might not fit into you family if I ever was adopted in, haha :wink: ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey hey hey! Welcome to the site! We might have to come up with a new genre just for what you write, haha. You will enjoy yourself a ton here ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Very tough question, both so original and both so unbelievable fantastic. My question is why pick? They both rock, so why pick? in answer to my question I'm not going ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    I double-checked and my email is right. I never got it though, perhaps there is some sort of error in how you send it? I dunno. Oh well, I read ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and pester moi

    You sound like a cool person. I've always wanted to go to England, but you say its not such an interesting place? Ah well, I have a whole trip around ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jlu_262

    We have a Marketing Club called DECA at my high school. What high school do you go to? That actually freaked me out at first because I was like uhhhhhh ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    Cool pen name! Mine is Brandon Gregory (by the way, nobody can steal that). Thats cool that you write fantasy, what type of fantasy? ~Aero

    Oct 28, 2006


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn