-
Re: Nestling prologue...wanna read?
Hi there, welcome to the site. The first thing I would recommend is separating the story into paragraphs when posting it. I realize you did that in whatever program you ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Smile
I have no idea how you wrote so much about someone's smile. It just flowed so nicely. Wonderful job wiggy. I really enjoyed it. Nothing wrong stuck out to me. ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Petunia's Grove of Bluebirds
Hey Snoink, Long time no see. I really liked the middle and the end. I didn't like the beginning. The reason why is because it just appears like something bad ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Teenagers These Days
Hi there! All righty, first off one of the most important things about stories is having good punctuation and spelling. Your short story is filled with errors that could be ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: I'M BACK
I'm officially back from the dead haha. Sorry that I haven't been around; my life has been very busy and sadly I have barely had the time to write. But ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Straught
So, you could, indeed, think that the person was boy, and really was gay. If it helps you put yourself in the narrator's shoes more easily. (notice how you're the ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Straught
Broken Wings, I love your writing style. The whole story flows really well. One thing that threw me off though was that the whole time up until the protagonist gets ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Gone for a bit
Hey guys, Due to the amount of pm's and other things I've gotten I decided to let you all know. I won't be around all that much for the next ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Fand>>Yeah, I like your idea you pm'd me about. When you guys start writing about the fight I will be able to have my character enter and swoop down from ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Fand>>Yeah, I'm going to be the goblin's caged bird. :) At least until I'm freed and then I can transform back into my human form.
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Well, I've been invited to this storybook by my main man Griff :) and I've read everything up to the point you're at. Here's my character... Name: Damon (no last ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Forgotten Stars
Well, I guess I'm on a short story spree ha ha. Anyways, here is another one. I will finish editing 'Brothers', but I wanted to get this one posted because ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Brothers
Brothers “Duck for cover!” Darry yelled through the trees. Mud flew everywhere as he dove. He hid behind his imaginary war base, peeking from behind an apple tree. Carefully scoping ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: The Broken -- Chapter One -- First Draft
Lately, I've got into this habit where I don't critique something unless I really think it has potential. I will usually read the first couple of paragraphs (I figure if ...
Nov 28, 2006 -
Re: Ah... the frustration...
Something I forgot to add, make sure to not stress about it (unless you have a deadline then I would probably stress it). But answers don't always come easy for ...
Nov 27, 2006
