User avatar

aeroman

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Earth's Daughter

    Hey blazing, well since you did a crit on my story, I will return the favor. First of all (I'm going to be blunt), I was bored. I would not ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey Blazing! Well we've already met because you critiqued my story! Which you did a wonderful job at. You will love being a part of this community, I've only been ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Welcome DreamGirl! I'm aeroman, the only thing I have any skill in writing is fiction haha, but I look forward to reading and doing some crits on your work. Don't ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    Cool, thanks blazing! I did your suggestions, actually yeah I decided to put a fight in more suddenly for a couple of reasons. In the original piece the only conflict ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    Thank you so much for the crit, I have asked my friends to, but they are not experienced writers and so its hard to get some real editing besides myself. ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    I like your story a lot! It has that simplistic fairy tale style to it that I haven't read in a while. You did a very good job for trying ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    I love the idea and would definitely read it. I personally would be terrible at writing a novel like that, but it seems like you have the knack. Good luck! ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Beginning....one of many

    I really enjoyed it! Leaves you on edge and wanting more from the story. Like why is she in the prison, where is the prison? What's this thing taking multiple ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    EDIT: I'm having to rework this idea currently (so I'm keeping it under wraps for now.) This is not even close to how the story will be. For right now ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hey! I'm new to the boards as well. I'm sure your work will be fine, we're all here to improve and help each other so even if you suck completely, ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hey thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon's Song

    The problem I have with the story is that you don't give me a description of how the boy looks or a name. Now if you want the name to ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    You wrote that very well, I enjoyed reading it a lot and I have no complaints. Keep up the great work!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hi everyone! Well I think I've discovered a new talent in myself, writing! I recently started writing a few stories, after the encouragement of my friends, and I think I ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I don't have a set purpose why I write; perhaps it would be because I enjoy the sense of accomplishment it gives me. So far though sometimes I just have ...

    Sep 25, 2006


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline