User avatar

aeroman

  • Lounge, The Re: Age Barriers

    Well said. I completely agree.

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Just to be clear, I did not mean to insult Kim. I was trying to be as honest as possible and give Kim a clear picture of what was going ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!

    It's like ripping off a band-aid. You've just got to do it as quickly as possible. And then you and your parents need to figure out why you're not doing ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Talking with Eyes

    I found this narrative very simple yet complex, a paradox. The realist completes the dreamer and the dreamer, the realist. Although neither has anything in common with the other except ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Wow, I've been gone far too long! Congratulations on your success, Brad.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stand Still As I Stab Your Heart

    When I first read the description of the man with the goofy glasses, the red pen, and the smile, beckoning 'you' closer I believed he had a sadistic evil about ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    6.5/10 - That's a tough one to rate because nazis/facism and time travel have all been done before. I personally don't like it that much, but it could be very ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Actually I like description of sceenary, I mean its the detail that really capture the reader into relating with the character. The line The night air was crisp as was ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: War between Snoink and aeroman!

    Scenery is obviously a detail and not an event. But I don't think you understood me when I said event, or maybe I just need to clarify. When I say ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Actually, I have to disagree with aeroman, for the first paragraph anyway. I think that, too often writers don't put any scenery in at all, just because they want action ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Nobody expects you to be perfect. That's why we critique your work :)

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    This first paragraph doesn't feel right. Something is wrong with that second sentence. It's the tense. It should be 'Fall had finally...' if you keep it in present tense then ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Wondrous Opportunity

    I have a ritual that I do everytime I'm deciding whether or not to read a story. I look at it. Look it up and down and decide whether it ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)

    This narrative has the potential to be very good. As I read, I thought to myself how wonderful the flow of the story is. The narrator is not necessarily a ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    No problem! I'm glad I can help out. I didn't know it was a story you were using to vent through. I actually believe it is more intriguing than Gypsie ...

    Sep 27, 2007


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer