User avatar

aeroman

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I think what people mean when they say, "as you get older you get better," is that...over time you get better. From constantly challenging yourself, and trying to improve. I ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Prelude to Darkness, Chapter 1 (Edit)

    Hmm...well this piece has interested me a lot, because I'm totally unsure where you're taking it. (I haven't read your unedited versions) I would love to read more. I got ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stalking The Stalker

    Okay, well since I'm lazy in my young age I'm not going to give you specific examples for anything, you seem smart so I'll just be giving you my opinion. ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Home Alone

    I agree it was wordy, but I thought it was really quite interesting. It felt more like I was reading a poem of some long forgotten house, with countless memories. ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey greenleaves! Welcome to this crazy place that you will learn to love :) If you ever need a crit, PM me! See ya around! -Aero

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    Well I chose 21+ because I like more mature characters. I'm not into the whole teenager character. Teenagers are I dunno, I just don't like writing about them! Heck I ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Googled it baby! lol, I wanted some good tips on writing, so I was searching around, and what do ya know? I ended up here! :D

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Mmm...Tough decisions, I currently live in good ole' Utah, USA but here's my list, I plan on living in California after I graduate college or while I'm in college. -California ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aero to the Man!

    Hey guys! Well some of you already know me, but this is the first time I've checked out this section of the forums! Lame...I know, haha. Well I'll give you ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    Welcome! Ooo...thats pretty cool that you love writing about animals. I'm never really good with that type of genre. I read the Redwall books too; Brian Jacques does a phenomenal ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    To start off with, part of a common courtesy (posted in the top of the forums) is that you should do two crits, of other peoples works, before posting your ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: What Would Happen If I Didn't Have You

    Okay, well I'm sticking to my promise, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to crit your work till now. But here we go! First of all I'm ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lady and the Unicorn - REVISED (see second page)

    I loved the story snoink, it felt like you were leading me along with a little thread, haha. Your descriptions were very vivid to me and I really could feel ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Stones of Tareth

    Don't worry Wiggy :wink: I know how it is. Actually I went through a lot of editing today after swim practice, and the piece has changed quite a bit. I ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    I really enjoy your writing Myth. You have a certain pizazz, or knack, for leading me on and making me want to read more. I envy how you write so ...

    Sep 29, 2006


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead