User avatar

aeroman

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Myth! I love how you write! First of all you drew me into the story very well, and made me want to read more. The narrator was portrayed perfectly, I ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First and Third person

    Okay guys, I've run into a problem. In the novel I'm writing I am starting off going as first person through the main character, but then another character in the ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Welcome Shafter!!! My name is Aeroman, but everyone calls me Aero. :) You will have a blast here at YWS, this site has an amazing community, and I've loved every ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    Actually one of my characters, because he grew up in a fishing village, his father gave him a necklace with black pearls and shark teeth on it that he always ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in E-Prime

    I like this, I've actually always done it in my editing. I've really tried to vary everything, so nothing is repetitive. Thanks for the suggestion dreamy!

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Proper Format for Novels

    Oooo this is very cool, I love the Novel Format! Editing is a lot easier now, and everything doesn't seem so cluttered. Thanks! -Aero

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    Hey, hey, hey! Hows it going? Well, sounds like you're stuck in a very boring school all alone :) Don't worry...I'm pretty sure we all love to write! And just ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Woooooheeeeee! What a story!!! This, my friend, is one of the best , most origina l, fantasy stories I've read to date! It took me about an hour and a ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: There is still hope...

    Now it seems to me how you're trying to display the situation is that she wakes up, is confused, ponders a bit, looks around the room, and then realizes her ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Princess of the Blood.

    I liked how you wrote it in an Arabian style story. I read Arabian Nights last year and enjoyed it a lot. Reading this was refreshing and different from a ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Hey Lufgif! Welcome to YWS! Its a fantastic site and all of the members are way cool. If you ever need a critique just PM me. I love critiquing others ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Test Name: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Gross Speed: 90 WPM Error: 1 Word Net Speed: 89 WPM Accuracy: 98% I did pretty good! Plus I've never taken keyboarding classes, ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Prelude to Darkness, Chapter 1, Part 2

    Hey Turtle! Well okay here comes my critique! First thing that caught my eye was this... when the sun’s first light stirred Katherine from her peaceful, slightly crowded slumber. When ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Crayons-Exercise your metaphor proweness

    My Yellow Crayon is a Joy to All! A happy ray of sunshine, I bask in its warmth each day, It brings joy to those who have none.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Well...I have to say, I liked it a lot! From the prologue it really intrigued me with Avarn and Karenna. One of the things I really liked about it, was ...

    Oct 10, 2006


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop