-
Re: Just another new kid.
Welcome to the site! My name is Aeroman, but most just call me Aero. Thats cool that you're already into writing at 13, I wasn't at that age lol. :) ...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
Hey Gyr! Sorry that its taken me so long to do a real critique. I've been very busy with school and swim team, but now things are slowing down. So ...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06
Hey Wiggy! Well I promised you I would finish reading it and I did! I loved it! I felt so bad for Anthony. You've written this extremely well. Here is ...
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Pugna Pro Patria
Shall we begin?????? Okay, here we go! The italicized stuff will be commenting on the quotes, and the regular typing is just random thoughts as I'm critiquing. Cool? Cool! :wink: ...
Oct 15, 2006 -
Re: Titles...
Mmm...titles. Thats a tough one, everyone thinks up of them differently. I am really weird and tend to get mine mainly from dreams I have. If I knew what your ...
Oct 15, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
Yea! More critiques! Thank you all so so much! Metalhead~ In answer to your question about his motives...His motives are that he wants to find his Father and well surive. ...
Oct 15, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
Yea! I'm glad you liked it more this time. I have major comma problems. Either I don't have one where it should be, or I have one where it shouldn't ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
This weekend I will be doing another mass edit of Chapter 1. Which means, you guys will have to wait for Chapter 2. Thanks again for all the crits! I ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
Oooo you did an amazing job like usual Gyrfalcon! I really can't find something wrong with it. I read it over twice and it is just written perfectly for me. ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: What makes your story so original?
Okay, well I was thinking, as I often do :wink:. There are so many Tolkien and Rowling fantasy rip-offs out on the bookshelves nowadays, everyone wants the first to be ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: When do you write?
Funnily enough, I've developed a writing obsession in the past couple of weeks. I write everyday, not necessarily the story I'm writing, but just something. Anything, now I feel like ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Call of Darkness
Mmm...You know, I liked it a lot! It drew me in from the beginning because of how vivid the narrator's voice is. You really help us to know him. The ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly
Mmm...that was really really good! You know in the beginning when it started with a butterfly I was like...this is gonna be corny lol. But then as I read farther ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Nameless as of yet...
Mmmmm...that was good! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing. The pace was a bit quick, but it seemed to flow nicely so it didn't bother me. I'm not going to ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Wolf Kindred :: The Rising
The prologue definitely didn't draw me in. It was very wordy, too much detail surrounding what I really need to know. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing (because I can ...
Oct 14, 2006
