User avatar

adriangarcia

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cant answer.

    I think, maybe, I don't like it. I can't make up my mind. It is emotionally driven' and, therefore, as a reader, I can't fully understand what's going on. Make ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I coughed once for God

    I coughed once for God BY Adrian I coughed once for God hoping that He could see my pain. But a blind man told me, He is Blind. I coughed ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stories of the Wind

    Your poem satisfied me. But, I suggest editing more. It seemed too short and broken for the a subject that is so deep. It needs to be thick. But, I ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: He's gay now.

    I was a little confused. I thought it had to do with homosexual incest. Then, I read it again. And, it made much more sense. So, I suggest editing it. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Choices

    Hmmmm ... I don't know how I feel about this. Which is either a good or bad thing. Before I read it, I thought I'd hate it. While reading it, ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fall

    First, let me tell you, try to stay away from subjects such as death, suicide, and overwhelming emotion. Why? Because, as a writer, you become too muddled with your own ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Surrender.

    It was a good start. Based on what you wrote, it has true potential. Lines flowed well and had meaning. However, I have no idea what you're talking about. Elaborate ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    I kind of like this poem. However, I also kind of didn't. At first, I didn't like it. It was too generic. And, I couldn't read it without getting bored. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loneliness is like sex

    Loneliness is like sex. It should never be spoken of but everyone talks of it. It creeps from the most middle of your body into the extremities. It leaves you ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life Scribbled Down; a short

    Mr. Thomas wanted to be a writer. He wanted to be a writer terribly. But, he couldn’t write. He’d turn papers after papers into his teacher who’d return them with ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mixed Emotions

    At first glance, hated it. Second glance, loved it. A problem you will face and I have no doubt someone will mention this after me is grammer. Specifically, punctuation. I ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: breath held the world may quiet, still

    It was a good poem. The only problem I have with this is that I find myself not wanting to read it again. Not even a second glance. Whether it ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earth is small

    Overall, it was a sweet poem. Nothing grand or lyrical. The biggest problem is that it is forgettable. Even writing this, I can barely recall a word of it. Not ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pompeii

    It was a great poem. I was expecting it. Which in some cases is bad but I don't think it was for your case. It worked out nicely. Good imagery. ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Feet.

    I thought that it was perhaps about Jesus Christ. Jesus being the speaker. However, I really have no basis since He had only twelve apostles and you uses 'twenty-four' unnamed, ...

    Feb 22, 2008


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant