User avatar

adriangarcia

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening

    I have to say I liked this story, and this kind of story really isn't my cup of tea. However, I did like it. However ... The first paragraph is ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Wolfe

    Bach is bright but you are brighter leafing through history in the wrong way. Your eyes are nice when left unrubbed and there are no drugs a perfect "o" in ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Call Your Name

    I like this poem a lot. You tread on very thin water. You could have made a very angst, emotional poem with absolutely no base; however, you somehow managed to ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fitzgerald's Brains

    Very interesting! You had me from beginning to end! Which, I'll let you know, is an accomplishment since I usually loose interest half-way through! Grammar was lackluster. Content was exciting. ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paul and Suzanne

    Well-written and executed. I applaud the side note notifying readers of your inspiration and including a visual. I thought the two paralleled quite beautifully. The French blended nicely and it ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Myths Lie

    Myths lie. BY Adrian Myths lie. They are thieves and highwaymen that rob and steal knowledge and reasonability of men. They are, in truth, stories that should never be uttered. ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand

    Will we not stand up? For kids wallowing in poverty? While we are complaining about food ready to be consumed, They try convincing themselves that hunger does not exist. We ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I coughed once for God

    It is a typo in the PM. Sorry about that. Your welcome, Adrian

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Runaway

    She chose to walk alone the others watched in a distance she wished she were a bird so she can fly away the others whispered about her some claimed she ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter Road

    First of all, I'm not going to comment on a pen name. I prefer you keeping YOUR name. But, that's just me. :) Second of all, I really like this ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Marvel at the Work of Men

    Very refreshing. I enjoyed it immensely. Criticism ... Some words upset the flow of the poem. It almost makes it come to a halt. But, like I said, I enjoyed ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Writers Block Monster

    There is a little monster that creeps into your mind. It sits upon a block that reads, “I take my time.” When you're not looking, it searches for your writing. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I tried to write a poem....

    Trying to write something, I am sitting in my study Looking for inspiration, I find scrunched up papers on the ground, The ink in my pen is running dry, the ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I want this locked!

    Faux replaces where reality once dwelled as I pray, that one day, my time will come. The nights when I’m supposed to be sleeping, are spent dreaming about Mr. Anonymous; ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    This is, at best, an OK poem. Take away the angst and what do you have? Try editing this later. You might find that this poem exists solely on emotion ...

    Oct 5, 2008


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity