User avatar

adriangarcia

  • Other Poetry Re: Forgotten Prayer

    First of all, I think religious poems should spare cliches. Especially with a poem like this. Second of all, attempt at using proper grammar! It's very hard to read without ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two.

    Sorry I can't give this a proper review but I really loved this poem! It's to-the-point, short, and sweet! Everything I love in a poem! Very nice, indeed! Keep Writing! ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Of Mice and Men

    Of Mice and Men is one of my favorite novellas of all time. And, I thoroughly enjoyed analyzing it in Literature class. School doesn't ruin novels; deadlines to read novels ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun and the Moon

    This is a well written poem and I applaud you for taking the time to re-edit as most people will just 'crank' a poem out and think it's perfect without ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Face by Many Names

    A Face by Many Names BY Adrian I’ve been called by many names and been given several faces. I bring spices from the West and silk from the East. You ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Repentance

    This poem was in a word, interesting. However, the message is quite muddled, at least for me. -ADD grammar (as with "Mother") -I might suggest rhyming in this poem, if ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My mother

    I really like the message you conveyed with this poem. Refreshing. I suggest adding grammar. It hurts your poem without it. Also, some lines were lengthy and messed with the ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm almost done with ... ... The Holy Innocents; a romance by Gilbert Adair Want to read ... ... Mrs. Dollaway by Virginia Woolf

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: what is lost and cannot be found; you gave up searching.

    This poem actually made sense. So, you've at least done something that most people have trouble doing! However, please, add grammar! EDIT! -Adrian

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ingnore the stuck up fags

    This was very poorly written. I assume you wrote it in a hurry, because there is no grammar and a lot of misspellings. I suggest not posting things like this ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Swan!

    Oh Swan! BY Adrian Oh Swan, won’t you sing me a song? Make it float and dance on air. Allow your voice to resonate across the pond for I want ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Esmeralda

    Come, shadowed dreams Lock away my sanity Descend, darkening breath Fill me ‘til there’s nothing left. Whispers echo in my ears Drifting in to confirm my fears. Footsteps gather outside ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Colorful Cubes, Delicate Glasses, and French Perfume

    I see them there, pretty faces, stylish hair. I look at you, you're not the same, and yet I still know not your name. I wish I had the balls ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting life

    Try breaking this into stanzas ... It looks and in some instances sounds like a prose. I, also, suggest editing this immensely. It was a very morbid. I understand that ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love and Bubblegum.

    Love and Bubblegum Love is like choosing bubblegum while wearing a blindfold. Some will be sour, and some will be sweet. He might betray you or he might enchant you. ...

    Oct 10, 2008


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos