User avatar

adriangarcia

  • Other Poetry Re: Loss of Imagination

    Grammar! It's a no wonder you don't like school! ;) Even though I disagree with your message, it is, at least, presented well with this poem. You teetered the 'angst' ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Brain Blaze

    This seems more of a monologue made by a Shakespearian actor without Shakespeare's aesthetic. You were trying too hard. You tried alliteration, allusion, etc. but they all seemed to fail ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I love you? Yea right!

    It seems your wrote your currently posted poems one after the other, because the style and some of words are unmistakably similar. And, all the problems still exist. You keep ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    This is so similar in terms of style to your other poem that they almost seem the same. Too Angst! I can't find a poem because you've layered the angst ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The World is a Liar.

    I'd like to say this is a good poem. But, I can't. First of all, I am a sucker for repetition. If you've read any of my works, you'd see ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    Tick, Tock, Ring The bell has rung My head is hung It's time to go Will she be there? Will she not? I will never know I sit away from ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Were They By Me?

    First, you really need to try to use grammar. It is difficult to read without it and makes your poem seemed rushed. Second, I would try, if you are going ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life and War

    You live and die You learn to cry Never know whats Around the bend Never know what could cause an untimely end Possibilities are endless Left to us to explore ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Angry.

    I kick stones as I walk, I choke when I talk, If it didn't hurt ,would punch the wall.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Butterfly and The Breeze

    First of all, good luck on the contest! Well deserved! Second of all, I love short, concise poems which this definitely is! Third of all, the personification of the breeze ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: path to the water source

    I'm not sure of what to say ... I can't make heads or tails of the poem to be honest. I wan to say this is a good poem, but ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vera

    For it is a burning nightmare to gain a kiss of the immortal, For it is a sinful attraction to love those who lurk in the shadows, For it is ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Boredom!

    Well ... I'm kind of speechless. I'm not sure what to think ... First of all, I was very confused as to what I was reading. For a good while ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be Friend and Foe

    To Be Friend and Foe BY Adrian I stand here waiting by the ocean’s edge. The salty breeze washes over my face. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone can hear my ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goddess of Seduction

    Your skin is soft supple and youthful. You must have been sent upon wings of a dove, For you resemble Aphrodite the Goddess of love. With a hidden talent which ...

    Oct 21, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind