User avatar

adriangarcia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My sweetheart

    Seriously, this is one of the cutest poems I've read! Very, very sweet! :) And, good too! -Adrian

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Poem is Me

    This Poem is Me BY Adrian Built from Titan’s ashes and imbued with His breath, this is me. Carried over time and forced to leave, this is me. Sent to ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Poem Is Me

    Hmmm ... I am not a fan of the structure. It makes it hard to read and, surprisingly, boring! Though, you use words well. I enjoyed them. But try a ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Teenager's Question

    I have to say that I preferred the last last stanza over all of them! In fact, I would have built a poem around the this beach ... Rather, then ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    I loved "the Lottery." Jackson wrote an amazing short story! I highly suggesting reading this. BTW, if I remember correctly she wrote this for the New York Times. It caused ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poem

    Your stanzas are very, very choppy. It made it hard to get into at first. But, it was a good poem. I liked it. Short, simple, and sweet! However, the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Held Time in my Hands

    I Held Time in my Hands BY Adrian I held time in my hands and would not let it go. My cold hands imprisoned the golden force. I felt his ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you hear me crying?

    I usually don't like poems of this nature. But, it was quite good. You got what you wanted to say across and that's an accomplishment in itself. There were some ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Brain Blaze

    It doesn't. :) -Adrian

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    Now, I have to defend myself. RAWR: You keep saying you write out of what you feel and think which is what "emo" is. You're, my friend, mistaking "emo" with ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Brain Blaze

    I had no idea it was about a "drug trip." -Adrian

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    That's fine that it's your first poem. If you read my first poem "I Coughed Once for God" you will see faults in it. That's why you post these on ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sleep

    Sleep comes when I shut my eyes. I go to a place where I might fly-- where I almost never cry. A place I could meet that one guy-- Somewhere ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Questions

    It was an OK poem. I'd suggest making poems with more tangible influences. What I mean by that is try making narratives. Because, you're spitting out boring ... just OK ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sleep

    Not much to say since it's a shallow, short poem. But, it was a sweet poem. GRAMMAR! Don't forget it! -Adrian

    Oct 24, 2008


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous