-
Re: The Life of the Wife
The Life of the Wife BY Adrian The life of the wife is tenuous and often strenuous. What say you, wife? “What’s this strife?” “My life, as a wife, is ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Time
This is too confusing and vague to mean anything, at least, for the reader. I have no idea why you brought school up. I have no idea why you want ...
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: House of the Rising Sun
Thank you so much for your review! I actually wasn't planning on a positive review as I've never been much of a prose writer. I see everything you've said, and ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: House of the Rising Sun
This is a rough draft of the preface and first chapter of a short novel I'm writing. Please, leave any comment below of any length! Everything is appreciated, good or ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Broken Light
Hmmm .... I can't quite put my finger on it, but this poem seems odd and boring to me. In comparison to the last poem I critiqued of yours, this ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Awakening
As the moon melts away the last drop of day’s heat, summer slumber no longer beckons. The world turns inside out with the carelessness of neon lights and scarlet cocktail ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Bawdy Lover
Bawdy Lover BY Adrian Touch me on my thigh, please. Don’t hesitate and resist this pleasure zone. Caress the smooth and curvy flesh, and leave no spot undiscovered. Is it ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: In my Arms
I understand the metaphor with the form, different ways of reading, and, in full, the effect of everything together. However, it's confusing and not as well-presented as it needs to ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: The Earthworm Farmer #1
Beautiful Poem! I've yet to read a poem this developed on the forums! Well done! However, before I go into depth about this poem, I will say I'm bias towards ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Think Carelessly, Love
Think carelessly, love. BY Adrian Think carelessly, love. Never worry about tomorrow, or fret over yesterday. Remember today, this moment. Or else, it’ll be over. I’ll remember your smell. The ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: My Heroin
I am a HUGE fan of repetition. If you've seen any of my poetry, you'd know that I am! However, it seems as if this whole poem crutches on it ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Tiny, Red Ant
Tiny, Red Ant BY Adrian I stepped on an ant, but it didn’t bleed. I felt its body, but it didn’t scream. I stepped on an ant. It popped underneath ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: The Hilken Boy
The Hilken Boy BY Adrian "Come near me, child. Closer, so I can whisper in your ear. Your cheek is cold and oh so white. Follow me for warmth. Your ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: An Unnamed Poem
It was alright. The rhyming was unexpected but refreshing. However, since "bleeded" is not a word, it detracts the reader from the poem. I stopped reading for five minutes to ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: lunar wombs
I'll say this ... You worked entirely too hard. It almost seems that you wrote it ... then used a Thesaurus. Because some lines are too confusing to follow. The ...
Oct 30, 2008
