User avatar

adriangarcia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning

    The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning. The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning. Each bolt torments the testy rippling wave. The blinding streamers burst streaks of whitening through space. Every

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love

    I love the first stanza! However, the second and the third were less then spectacular. But, the last stanza was fairly good. I enjoyed it. If you were to edit ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shy Away from the Specifics

    I was a little confused which is to be expected from any poem. But, I was confused in that after I read and re-read I still wasn't able to really ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Insucrity

    I have to disagree with a lot of what people are saying. Art (i.e. Poetry, Novels, Plays, ETC.) reflects life. And, teenage life is for a lot of us now. ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be Friend and Foe

    This is my second poem. In comparison to my first poem, this poem has much more description and length. However, I merely wrote this today. I edited very little, but ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Music

    I have to say I really like it. I do agree that a bass roars. In fact, it often growls. The last line in the first stanza seems un-relatable. If ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Coughed for God

    Thank you so much for your critiques! I appreciate it.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Coughed for God

    Thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate it.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Coughed for God

    First of all, this IS my first attempt at poetry. I actually wrote this two weeks ago with an unfinished ending. So, I decided to finish the ending tonight. And, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To you

    I get the message and in general it's good. But, it is too short. And, in dealing with short poetry (and being successful), you will be up against such poets ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tides of Man

    I actually do like this poem. However, this poem sounds like I've heard it before. The actual subject 'Man's morality' is very ... basic. And, if you did base your ...

    Nov 21, 2007


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract