-
Re: Horndogs
this was pretty good. It started out good and ended good. i mean at first i was completely, well sort of confused, but then i understood it more and more. ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: (removed story)
um...well. this peice was very deep. It was a little obscure but in a good way. All stories need a little obscurity to make it interesting. I loved how you ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: The edge of voyages
Prologue “Trust me… You will be fine. But you have to let go” he yelled over the resilient wind. “I can’t!” I responded, my whole body screaming no. My nails ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Roomies! Episode 1
this is story needs a little tweaking and its a little confusing, but it was pretty funny! but also, sometimes in a story, you shouldn't have a lot of characters ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Prologue - The Stray Flame (18+ for language)
wow......your story is really awesome! the very beginning of the story and the first sentence was a really enticing start. i almost envy your writing! i loved your description. It ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: a rose for the abused..
wow....ur writing in this poem was really good!it was too deep for me to understand, but it was really awesome!and i liked the first was the most understandable to me. ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Astray:part 2 =]
Hi everyone! Ive posted up another astray. Thanks for the helpful advice guys! i'm hoping that this one will satisfy you. i can't say that this one is as well ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Astray
this is just the first chapter or prologue of a story im starting. im kindly asking that after reading this, tell me if you think i should put this as ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The New Boy (part I)
i didnt read your whole story because i lost interest but as constructive criticism, i suggest that you be more clear on your details and your beginning was similiar to ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: I Think That I'm Falling Again
oh-em-gee!that was sooooo good!kkeeppp writing!earger to see wat happens next!
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: To Be Like Jesus
OMGz!!!!!!that was soooo awesome! i love ur poem!its soo good! you wouldnt mind if i read that to my church one day would you? very deep.......keep writing!im officially your fan!!! ...
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Attempt to suicide-why is it illegal?
i think that its a crime because you're not only taking your life, but you are also bringing grief to the ones who care about you. and people will care ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Audacity
Hi. I like it. You should definitely write more. You have a lot of punctuation errors But nothing to major. I like it! I think Shawn likes Natile? Not sure ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Arguing
i think arguing is good and bad. bad because it can mess up a relationship that you have with someone else and it can lead to other things, like physical ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?
well, mayb sometimes, when it comes to originality. often after i read a good book, i waant to write a similar one right away, but ive learned better over time. ...
Aug 7, 2009
