User avatar

ace1996

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey Lizzy! I used to be a girl scout too...until I moved to India. But that's a whole different story. I was a brownie and a junior but I left ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hello, all!

    Hello :] My name's Ace. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you're gonna have loads of fun. Nice to meet you!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look, a newbie! Wait..that's me.

    Hello :] I can't say much since I joined yesterday too. But I have to agree that this place is pretty cool. Looking forward to reading your pieces!

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holaaa

    Okay. To answer everyones questions: I write mostly realistic fiction. I'm not very good at finishing stories so I often write open ended short stories. I just finished a short ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holaaa

    Hi :] Im 13 and I go to boarding school in Indiaaa. I've been writing stories since I was 7 years old. I like playing sports and I often fall ...

    Apr 5, 2010


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone