User avatar

ace1996

  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hello, all!

    Hello :] My name's Ace. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you're gonna have loads of fun. Nice to meet you!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Memories

    I have to agree. Anyone can relate to this. It's sweet, fragile, and simple :]

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: ...

    Short. Interesting. I'd love to read more. It seems like you're talking a bit more about the tree than the weed. Balance it out.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look, a newbie! Wait..that's me.

    Hello :] I can't say much since I joined yesterday too. But I have to agree that this place is pretty cool. Looking forward to reading your pieces!

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holaaa

    Okay. To answer everyones questions: I write mostly realistic fiction. I'm not very good at finishing stories so I often write open ended short stories. I just finished a short ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I need you.

    Sad poem. But thats alright. It seemed like you wrote it pretty hurriedly. It would make a nice poem if you sat down and spent a little more time on ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holaaa

    Hi :] Im 13 and I go to boarding school in Indiaaa. I've been writing stories since I was 7 years old. I like playing sports and I often fall ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Addictions (1) -Edited-

    “Yeah, meet someone knew. Not-a-douche,” she stated happily. 'knew' should be 'new'. but other than that: its a good beginning :]

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anna and Ryan- their story

    This is cuuute :] Some of the sentences need to be reconstructed. and it felt like the story was moving too quickly. but other than that: it was short and ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Pyromaniac

    It is not a stress reliever or hobby. It is an addiction that has consumed my mind for as long as I can remember. The impulse comes as often as ...

    Apr 5, 2010


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman