User avatar

ace1996

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Immortal Child

    Hey Kitro :] Your poem is a very pretty and I loved the way you added in the air, the stars, and the breeze. My favorite line: Dim the lights ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey Lizzy! I used to be a girl scout too...until I moved to India. But that's a whole different story. I was a brownie and a junior but I left ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magic

    Hi Sakura:] My name's Ace. I must say, your poem was a little vague. Don't get me wrong, I liked the flow and the rhythm of it, but I think ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think of only you

    Aww, what a cute poem! The person you wrote it for is very lucky. :] I don't have that many things to say so I'll keep it short. By the ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: cold sweat

    Hey inkmind! You've got a pretty good story coming along but you've got to watch out for punctuation mistakes. Comments/suggestions are in bold. :] "Please lock your doors and windows. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Girl Without Keys

    Hey there :] I really liked this! The characters were described beautifully. I loved the mystery and darkness in it. The only things I found were: Nobody would ever would. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tonight

    Thank you all soo much for the reviews! I just wanna clear up a few things first: Navita: We, refers to me and my friend. I know that I didn't ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the dead bride walks down the isle...once more

    Hello :] I'm Ace and I'm a total sucker for ghost stories so I loved this one. It reminded me a lot of the movie "The Corpse Bride". (Tim Burton ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It will all go away

    Hey there. :] First of all, this is really good. Although, it sounded a little more like the lyrics to a song than a poem. You've left a whole in ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tears at the Breakfast Table

    He was only human, Or what he told himself everyday At the breakfast table, A broken tape of comforting words To recover the soul He had lost A cup of ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hideous Expression of Love

    Hey there :] Corrections/suggestions are in bold. There was nowhere left to turn, she was surround by his lightning speed. Even after changing lightening to lightning, I realize the sentence ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: For all teens

    Overall, this is a good poem and I liked the idea of it. But, the rhythm seem a little off to me. The corrections are in bold :] I look ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Escape

    LOVE THIS. :] Keep on writing!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Vampire Prison - Chapter One

    Hey :] Thank you for such a good read! Your story and writing style kept me captivated. The only thing I find objectionable is your ending. It's very rushed. Take ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tonight

    Tonight we will dance in lazy pirouettes Atop the roofs of victorian houses, Hold our heads high to the pearly moon, Scream our wishes, our dreams, hopes into the sky ...

    Jun 19, 2010


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100