User avatar

ace1996

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Graduation

    Hi :] I really liked the way you described the moment and the importance of graduation so simply. It was short and sweet. I mean, graduation is a huge thing ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forgotten (Part 1)

    My first romantic short story. Feel free to tear it up :] Kerrah looked out the window of the passenger seat of the car and at the mahogany trees that ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Miami Prep

    Hey hockeyfan :] So, after reading the first paragraph or so of your story, I realized some pretty cool things. 1. The name of the girl happens to be the ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Summer Storm

    I love this style of poetry. It kind of reminds me of a villanelle... OOH and I loved this line: Rain is still falling onto the ground. It caresses the ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    Cute :] 8/10...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You and Him (Edited)

    First of all, you should probably organize this poem into stanzas because it looks a bit messy right now. Unless, of course, you are trying to relate the messiness of ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem I found..

    Haahaha, wow. This is pretty impressive for 1st or 2nd grade...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 3 (Draft #2)

    Hey Solv :] I haven't read the first two chapters but I still thought this was cute! Comments/Corrections are in red ... On my way home from school, I was ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Never Understood

    Hii Hero :] Wow, you're poem is prettyy....well, until the "devil" comes in, but that part's cool too :] Okay. Comments/Corrections are in bold . I can see this crystal ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suffer

    Hi there! I loved the last line of your poem. Very eerie and darkish. Just a couple tiny things... (Corrections/Comments are in bold ) Tell me one thing I don't ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Beggar

    Hi Scien :] Im wondering, is your username short for science? Anyways, it sounds cool. Alright, about your poem: (Corrections/comments in bold) Shabby clothes meander along the concrete jungle's river

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Well, I hate spiders. But the hair sounds painful. And I do like my hair. Hmm...I guess I could wear a wig... I'll go with the hair. Would you rather ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Indescribable<3

    Hi Anne! Cute story, but you're right. It needs more detail. It seemed to me like you took something that could've spanned over a few chapters and squashed into a ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Apple Tart and Crème Brulee

    Agh, I haven't been able to write much lately. I've got something like a cross between a brain freeze and writer's block. I got this one off the top of ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Spy........

    Hi Brooklyn! This is really cute and it made me smile. :] Just a couple of errors... A juvinile game of seek and find. Juvinile, yes, Spelling error! It is ...

    Jul 28, 2010


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin