User avatar

abstractpoet

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello, and welcome! In my short experience here, YWS is an amazing place. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you need any help, you can PM me. I may ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    EDIT: moved to the other thread!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    I'm actually going to be making my way over to Disneyland soon, so SQUEE! haha, I'm super excited. My current favorite (I always have to put current in there because ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    tell the truth, I could barely handle "Beowulf" when I had to read it my sophomore year. I mean, epic, ancient poetry is great and all, but I haven't discovered ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Wow! I didn't expect you all to be so very friendly! Lets see if I can answer your questions. Mostly I write Dramatic and Lyric poetry. I get my inspiration ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    HOLA PEOPLES! I'm AbstractPoet, Abby for short. I'm a junior in high school with dreams of majoring in Creative Writing. Mostly I write poetry, but occasionally I turn a short ...

    Jan 31, 2009


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance