User avatar

abstractpoet

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    This is...beautiful. It seriously brings tears to my eyes. Okay, maybe not seriously, but you so get a gold star for this!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: um ... Just don't smear me Ok?

    Quote: moaning wind on full-moon night fear in my heart and blood in my sight This seems...forced. I'm not sure why. Also, it's kind of a sudden contrast from those ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Threnody's Review & Editing Establishment

    Well, hello there! I have two poems - please review? You used to play ~ Green ~

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    I'm actually going to be making my way over to Disneyland soon, so SQUEE! haha, I'm super excited. My current favorite (I always have to put current in there because ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: um ... Just don't smear me Ok?

    First off, as a general thing, your capitalization and punctuation is all weird and off. I trust you can fix that on your own according to your poetic desires. :D ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Green [Edited, but still open for reviews!]

    EDIT: Thank you Hannah, 200397 and TSun for your reviews! I thought about your suggestions and made a few changes. Let the editing continue! Green I feel green today. Not ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlite Beach

    The waves mighty roar Crash upon the ocean shore, Easy breezes blow by softly, Water caresses against the skin Moonlight shines below so gently Footsteps make an impression, Along the ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    tell the truth, I could barely handle "Beowulf" when I had to read it my sophomore year. I mean, epic, ancient poetry is great and all, but I haven't discovered ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Wow! I didn't expect you all to be so very friendly! Lets see if I can answer your questions. Mostly I write Dramatic and Lyric poetry. I get my inspiration ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    Oh my good golly gosh! You deserve to be showered in confetti and hugs. *showers anti-pop in confetti and hugs* This is quite hilarious. I love silly little poems like ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: imperfect

    so what? i didn't know you knew, but you didn't let me know This is a little bit repetitive in here. I'm sure you could phrase it better. i expected ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Burning Cigarette / I have judged

    I like the idea of the poem. People are prone to judge based on first impressions, and though the speaker never comes out to say it, I catch a little ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    HOLA PEOPLES! I'm AbstractPoet, Abby for short. I'm a junior in high school with dreams of majoring in Creative Writing. Mostly I write poetry, but occasionally I turn a short ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You used to play

    You used to play Bach had gone missing, hiding somewhere, keeping company with Mendelssohn and Chopin and Beethoven. Digging through our towers of music, I searched for him and instead ...

    Jan 31, 2009


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time