User avatar

abstractpoet

  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Okay, so either my eyes aren't working or the storybook is gone, because I can't find it. So what happened, or could someone give me a link?

    Feb 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Whoops. I meant Kartaroff to be a place. I guess I didn't make that clear. Sorry! But maybe it would be better for Kartaroff to be a person from Rasdont. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    “Arilia.” Meela murmured the name, full of fright, deep worry and pain. She felt like everything was crashing in around her. The wind wrapped around her tighter as it felt ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    I'm about to leave for the week. Hopefully I'll be able to get one, but if I don't, 'till then!

    Feb 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Well, I had the idea of my character (Meela, air) being show something on the wind that could help direct us. Maybe she could see one of the Elite being ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely Girl

    Okay guys, I changed it...A LOT! I don't know if it sucks any less than the first. So I'd love any advice u have. I think all i might have ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: 95% of America

    Well, I for one really like this poem. It kind of reminds me of a much better version of an "I Am" poem. You know, that little think your fourth ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Meela She was sitting on top of the low stone wall in a secluded part of the gardens, listening to the wind. It was frisking around her ankles like a ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Oh, maybe I should mention that I'll be gone from the 5th to the 12th, too. Although I think I may still have internet access... hahah, I'm excited! Even if ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello, and welcome! In my short experience here, YWS is an amazing place. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you need any help, you can PM me. I may ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    EDIT: moved to the other thread!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    EDIT: Oh, shoot. I guess I got beat claiming fire by four minutes! I'll fix my profile for the new element. Name: Meela Katsukova Age: 16 Gender: Female Element: Air ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unbroken Ice

    you are the sky, but I am no more than a jumping fish. Great beginning, and great metaphor! I really like this line, but... I am caught in a frozen ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    Title: The Importance of Doing Genre: I put it under science fiction, but it kind of is and isn't. Yeah... Summary: A girl tries to convince herself to work on ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Importance of Doing

    Well, this certainly isn't my best piece of work, but I'd like to make it better. Rip it apart, if you please! “You are probably going to fail English.” Jamille ...

    Feb 2, 2009


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote