User avatar

abbisnail

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Earl Grey

    awww crud. cafe boy's words are supposed to be italicized but it didn't do it when i copy/pasted. just imagine it =]

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Earl Grey

    [pre] Earl Grey He stands under signs for organic, fairly traded coffee and his expression stays the same as he takes my order and patiently points out The teas are ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    i left you a comment on your play but in case you didn't see it i thought i'd leave another one here. i read your poem first and thought you ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Scripts Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    i really really liked the script version of this. the poem was good too but i really got the message in the script. i loved the split stage!!! that is ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Ocean

    i really liked this. i know other posts told you to expand and stuff and you might want to do that a little bit but i would encourage you to ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Ocean

    i really liked this. i know other posts told you to expand and stuff and you might want to do that a little bit but i would encourage you to ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wise Men

    i really enjoyed your story. it was quite like a picture book i used to read (but slightly more violent and with a better ending). i liked the demeanor of ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genesis

    hmmm...i like it but it's a little confusing to read. i don't know about the parenthases in the second stanza. also, instead of "makes me cling..." i would say "and ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Alone: Act 1

    first off- you have GOT to lenghten your scenes. the audience will see no point in having them so short and they will get tired of waiting through scene changes. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Golden Locket.

    wow. that's really good. there was a very strong feeling of helplessness that even the reader could feel. Even though this piece was short, i got a good sense of ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Antidepressant"

    I rather liked your poem. I liked the way you called the person an "antidepressant". The one thing I might suggest would be to change the first line. It seems ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Apartment 5B

    I wrote this well...I don't really know what it is...last night. It's still in draft stage but please tellme what you think. Apartment 5B He tromps up the worn stairs, ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Tinfoil Hat

    wow. that was really interesting. it would be really cool to see it performed. i didn't see too many grammatical errors, not anything major anyway. i just loved how obvious ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: i need a title for this

    this is pretty good for your first work but i think you could improve it. it's definitely in the draft stage (but that's ok). I like the story line a ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hi Caroline. I'm Abby. I"m new too. I really like writing and I was looking online for publishing opportunities online and i stumbled accross this site. So far I am ...

    Nov 10, 2007


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn