-
Re: Mondays End In Coffeshops
Early morning Monday, The harsh reality of life Emerges from our weekend fantasies, And bites us Hard. Harshly real Monday, Work, work work, While the elastic week Stretches further and ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Rain
ok. my first post was about the beginning of the poem. being the grammar freak that i am, i have to call you on the "why don't it rain...". i ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Rain
this was a little dry and many of the rhymes seemed forced (example: day---may). you have a lot of problems with subject/verb agreement (rain vs. rains). i would go over ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Wedding's Suck - Novel. - Chapter Two Up.
Welcome to YWS! i didn't get to read the whole story but i liked the first bit. i'm gonna come back later and finish it but so far, nice job!
Dec 30, 2007 -
Re: Her suicide note
after reading the first stanza, i thought the rest of them would rhyme too so it was a bit of a surprise when they didn't. i liked the idea of ...
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: I Coughed for God
I liked it and it's really good for a first, but you really should try more punctuation and less capitalization. at this point, it's just confusing. I also might suggest ...
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: Writer's Block (Revision 1)
I didn't like it very much. It was fine, but it was empty. It seemed like you were going a little over the top. I get writers' block too, but ...
Dec 28, 2007 -
Re: The Children of Summer
I liked this a lot, but i might change the "If only I had a wish" to "If only i had one wish" or something a little more definite and ...
Dec 28, 2007 -
Re: A Christmas Parable (Removed)
That was quite good, I thought. The lighting ideas were very well thought out. I especially liked the end with the "Merry Christmas" sign. I have to say, it was ...
Dec 27, 2007 -
Re: How Much I Hate You
i like the idea but the poem itself is so-so. there was a lot of forced rhyme and some parts were really repetitive. you might want to just go through ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Imperfect World
i know this looks long, but it's really not, i promise!!!!! lot's of one word lines :D Imperfect World We all want to be special / But we’re not. We ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Imperfect World
[pre]Imperfect World We all want to be special But we’re not. We all want to succeed But we won’t And we all want Everything we can’t have And we don’t ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Waiting For The Bus
this is just a draft so suggestions would be much appreciated!!! also, i need a better title. this one's a little dry. i was just trying some rhyme stuff cause ...
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Poem: Backstage
wooooahhhhh. that was very nicely done. i was really taken aback and impressed by the pattern. it was really cool. to my pleasure, i found no technical problems. there are ...
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Warmth
ok, i'll take out the part about the laptop but NOT the cat. the cat must stay!!! =] thanks for the input though.
Nov 22, 2007
