User avatar

aarivers1203

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I don't think any of you remember me but one of my friend got to join back in 2005 and apparently I haven't joined fully and wished to again...since yeah....but ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Depression?

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    My character would go to try and sneak up on them in terms of suspecting them in terms of what they were up to. Most of the time if they ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Oh gosh, alot of characters in my head but one of them would freak out if he was alone and be like, "How am I going to survive in this?" ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    character would probably...wow, I have so many characters but in terms of one of my book characters, he'd probably be like, "Dad? Why are you sleeping with him?" and gives ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Glad to see there's an 'I'm back' thread here. I was kinda lost on what to do. >_> I would of asked a moderator but then I saw this. XD ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You want to know me....

    Hello. I am a 16 year old going on 17 years old. I'm a big fan of anime, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Pirates of The Carribbean, Harry Potter, anything funny, ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    Cool. I like the colors and the #s and I'm 16 too. Going on 17. Chyeah. I love music and writing too. Basically...we have somethings in common except I don't ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hello. My name is Annica I. I like to read, write, draw, and I'm into anime. I like Harry Potter books. I love romantic comedies, action/adventure movies, I'm a big ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    That's cool and lol about the cookie stuff. :lol:

    Nov 22, 2005


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart