User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    I love this new feature since I review more than I actually post my work. :wink: *runs off to review more*

    May 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! i'm new here - cool website

    Welcome! :D No one is really an enemy of each other here... We're like one big dysfunctional family. :lol:

    May 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thunderclay & Peedobear

    *makes mental sticky note in head* Report bad behavior to mods and admins. Got it.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello! Awesome, people who aren't technically members of this site read the stories. :D Now you can be cool with the rest of us! A comic section would interesting... They ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?

    Yay! Glad to see that people remembered me! *feels loved* I'll definetely check that out, Teo-Sama. That IS a scary thought though, huh?

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    I thought that I resized that... Oh well! I'll just do it again! Thank you Nate!

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?

    YAY! YWS lives on! Stupid story about figuring this out... I went to TSR after not going for awhile, and everyone was like, GONE... Imagine tumbleweeds. *jk* But who cares! ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Er... I got an error when I tried to upload the avatar I was using on TSR. It said: DEBUG MODE Line : 251 File : usercp_avatar.php

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Tips Addition, or 101 Ways To Skin A Cat

    Do not use chat-speak. Chat-speak is annoying and makes certain people's brains implode.

    May 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: wanna read some writing and become friends

    I'm in! :D I know what it's like to be a newbie and feel ignored... Well... I'm still pretty much ignored, but we can be ignored together! :wink:

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006

    The red button rocked. Behold the power of Flash animation! XD

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Two days late...

    Thank you, you guys! :D Sorry if I sounded a little desperate... Half of the fun of writing for me is to have people enjoy my work. When I saw ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Two days late...

    Hi! I'm _fallingstar_. Technically, I joined the site about two days ago, but here I am anyway! ^_^ Okay, the real reason that I'm here is because I feel alone. ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    If you posted fanfiction, it doesn't show up in portfolios. I'm not certain exactly why - perhaps because it's not technically original. But no fanfiction pops up in portfolio. That ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Er... I posted a story, but it's not in my portfolio. How do I put a story in my portfolio?

    Apr 13, 2006


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling