User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((Way to go, misspriss! :D I totally agree, it WAS becoming unrealistic... That was mainly why I decided to be a commoner, so I can't randomly start god-moding. :D And ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aliena's blood was pounding in her ears. She was so unbelieveably busted. They were going to take her to see the king? In the best case senario, she would lose ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit! Aliena swore internally as she ran down the hallway. Of course you didn't consider that you could get caught with magic, DID you? she reprimanded ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aliena quickly darted behind a wide stone column as soon as she spotted someone coming down the hallway. She would be fired in an instant if she was caught, and ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    In that case, I want to join too! :D Alinea Age: 16 Powers: None Appearance: Long mouse brown hair with green eyes, wears a simple brown dress with leather boots; ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    (Eight hours into the future...) Fallingstar yawned and pulled herself out of bed. "How long have been asleep...?" she mumbled to herself. She stumbled over to the computer, rubbing sleep ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "Dog walking? For fifty dollars an hour?" Karina asked, just to clarify. "Sweet!" declared Momo.

    May 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Later that day... "Everyone take a paper," Karina said, passing them out to each ninja student. She made sure to avoid eye contact with Naruto. "Okay... Eveyone's going to look ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    But of cource, Ellexa couldn't wait for long. She flew out at Naruto again as soon as his back was turned, doing a quick shapeshift back into dragon form. However, ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    (OOC: And the life lesson for today is: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's annoying. :wink: ) Karina watched as the two ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Karina stared at her hands. "I... I don't really have a lot of friends. I never have, really," she said. "Oh," Naruto said, not quite knowing how to answer. "...That ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "Aim has nothing to do with it!" Karina shouted back to Ellexa as she threw another ball. "It's all just simple geometery..." Wait a second, Karina thought, suddenly remembering. What ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Karina ran across the court, arms over her head, stupidly becoming the target for several speeding red balls thrown by the other team. "This is insanity !" she declared once ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Karina shook her head, watching the display. Some people can be such idiots, she thought.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "What are you doing?" "Gah!" Naruto jumped, turning around rapidly to see who was behind him. A blond-haired girl with large, round glasses stared accussingly at him, her amrs crossed. ...

    Apr 17, 2006


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet