User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    A tingly feeling rushed up Elis' back and she bit her lip to fight the urge to shiver. Something was wrong, but she didn't know what. At the front of ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    no, when i have time to really come on i'll bring it back. YAY! :D

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Soooo... I'm assuming that the storybook is dead. :cry:

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: I'm baaaaaaaack! :D Sorry that I didn't post, I got out of school a week ago and before that I was swamped with final projects... @_@ Anyway, I'll post ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: OMG, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot that I was even in this storybook! :oops:

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Seriously... when are we going to continue? Otherwise, this storybook is going to die before the story really got going. :cry:

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, well, I'm not going to be able to post anymore on my character, so I have to quit. Sorry guys, and I hope this storybook does well! *falls to ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Her element had betrayed her. The fire flared from her hands, catching on to everything around her. Her room was the color of a deadly sunset. "No, no!" The walls ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: write me, I edited my character's age so that she's a little older, therefore she remembers the fire a little better. I was thinkin that after the fire, our ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: Sister's cool with me. :D It'll make more sense if the characters are related becuase our storylines are shockingly simular. :shock:

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sounds interesting...I'll join! Name: Elis Age: 18 Gender: Female Powers: Control over fire Description: Cropped red hair and emerald green eyes Personality: Fun-loving, yet easily gets carried away.

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    The "darkness" idea is a good idea for the basis of the adventure, but what about the actual adventure itself? I liked the idea of everyone splitting up. Then, maybe ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    *wonders where everyone is because no one has posted in a week*

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    As we're traveling, we should go into towns 'n' stuff, for random character development (kinda like an RPG game.)

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aliena leaned forward a little, examining Ramza's face. Not so much as a flicker of emotion crossed it. The reflection of the moon wavered on the surface of the water. ...

    Apr 20, 2007


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler