User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    Neat. :D Much more detailed than the one that I normally use.

    May 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My parents are prefectly aware of what I write, but there's just one rule--they're NEVER allowed to read anything that's a work in progress. I only show them final drafts, ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    Focusing on a specific aspect of the immigration law debate for your editorial (I'm assuming it's an editorial) would be a good idea, since it's such a broad subject. You ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    Hmm... :? I just took Spanish III, so I should be able to figure this out, but I don't know most of those words. I do know that 'nada' means ...

    Apr 29, 2006


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant