User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    The Saddle Club series. I had over 100 of those books. I stopped reading them after the eighth grade, and when I went back to them a year later, they ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Still haven't participated in ANY NaNoWriMo due to the fact that my teachers are too busy shoveling homework on top of me. I will if I actually have the time ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a teen novel about how rumors can ruin your life or something like that. May or may not pick it up depending on what the "secret" is. The ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like something that I would read... mainly because I tend to like books that have the word star in the title. :D And This is the Crazy Part ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Jake to Terian: Hello? HELLO?! Aw dammit. Okay, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm being held hostage by this crazy farmer, and--OH, SHOOT, HE'S COMING! ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This isn't mine (I got it from school) but I still think that it's hilarious: "Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field towards each ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions for a fantasy writer, generally on preparation

    When I'm starting something new, I just start writing. These first drafts I get are horrendous, but aftyer that initial stage I'm able to keep what I want and get ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "That was a waste of time." What would you say if you were surrounded by ducks wearing sunglasses?

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something comical. I'd read it because I love writing that makes me laugh. :D The Cliched Journey Through Fantasyland

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Hi." :wink:

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    I personally like the first one too. It makes me think of a sunset on a bloody battlefield for some reason.

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I've yet to read any truly disturbing books, but fanfiction? Oh yes. Amen.

    May 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I agree with Life of Pi . Good, yet disturbing. Disturbing, yet good.

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    The most disturbing book that I have read to date was Things Fall Apart . My English teacher made us read it for class. The book wasn't particularly sick or ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished reading Mirror Mirror by Gregory Magurie. Not as good as Wicked , though, and the ending confused me. @_@ I'm also reading The Odyssey for school. We ...

    Apr 29, 2006


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World