User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Art & Photography Re: Alistair and Abrienne

    Love the shading. It makes the characters look... kinda ethreal. Or another word that I can't think of right now.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    So...pretty...@_@ You draw anime eyes way better than I do. :D

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    Phantom of the Opera was a book? :shock: *runs to library*

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Well, I read all three books in the series and I still don't know if I like it as much as I thought I would. Uglies was undoubtedly the best ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Diane Wynne Jones at it again?

    *ROFL* I'm going to have to put that in my sig. I love DWJ and her books. Thriving Fire, it's a joke from something that happened in that book. Read ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    We're making our own Top 100. If you want to nominate, there should be a couple threads open in the Book Reviews forum soon. :D

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Here's an idea: how about we create our own Top 100, with everyone voting on the nominations and their placements on the list?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This story really happened. ----- Then the reader says, Yeah right, punk. :lol:

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I also read it for my freshman year. Some people liked it and some didn't, mainly because of some violent scenes, but overall, I think that it was an excellent ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    For those of you who don't know, Uglies is a sci-fi series set in a futuristic world where everyone has plastic surgery at sixteen so that everyone will be equal ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I did like the series, although I can sum up my feelings for each book with one word per book: 1st: good, 2nd: Meh, 3rd: AWESOME. For those of you ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    Final sentance of the book: 'And then they all died.' That was my other theory. :lol:

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    *looks up* Lots of death. I'll add to it! :D I say that Harry is going to kill Snape. He deserves it, anyway. *goes off to mutter about how Snape ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    If you're reading this, that means what happened actually happened. ... What?

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Uglies trilogy. *shivers* Makes you wonder what our society's bias towards pretty people is coming to...

    Mar 30, 2007


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides