-
Re: No-one does these anymore ...
Good for you! :thumb:
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: What are YOU Wearing?
Pajamas! Pajamas that are green! Green pajamas! :D
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts
I agree with IceCreamMan. The Disney subplots are WAY BORING in the sequel. However, I did like the way that they did Pride Lands (The Lion King). :wink: My little ...
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?
Thanks for the insight everyone. Before I put up this post I always thought Pat Buchanan was some kind of movie star like Chuck Noris or Bruce Willace. I thought ...
Apr 17, 2006 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?
Beware of Wikipedia. They have eyes everywhere. :shock:
Apr 17, 2006 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?
I just looked him up on Wikipedia. Is he a Republican?
Apr 17, 2006 -
Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!
Me too! :D
Apr 17, 2006 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?
I don't know who he is either.
Apr 17, 2006 -
Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!
:lol: That's great! *hugs avatar*
Apr 16, 2006 -
Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!
BEHOLD THE POWER OF FLASH ANIMATION AND CHOCOLATE!!! HAPPY EASTER!!! :D :D :D :D :wink:
Apr 16, 2006 -
Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!
Honk! :D
Apr 16, 2006 -
Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!
Yeah, I'm bored. :D I loved the red button that came up when the site was down. Did you love the red button? *You know that you did* Then say ...
Apr 16, 2006 -
Re: Hm...
That's... bizzare.
Apr 16, 2006 -
Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!
Luke, I am your ex-husband's wife's aunt's cousin's half-brother's step-mother's grandma's uncle's third sister twice removed. and It is in my experience that wireless video game controlers don't work
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
My name is the new title for my novel. That, and I wrote reviews on under this name.
Apr 14, 2006
