-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Have fun! *My best friend is a band geek :D *
Aug 6, 2006 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I will be gone for a week staring today. In the meantime, I leave you with another chapter of my fanfiction if anyone wants to review it. By the time ...
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^_^ ^has the best avatar ever :D
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: This or That?
Life. :mrgreen: Paper or plastic? (Wow, that was original. :? )
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I was like...GAH!!" EDIT: *five minutes after I posted* "Yes, I can see."
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ has a name that I have no idea how to pronounce
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
*cries* :smt090 I finally found a place on the Internet where I belong, and now its going away! ...Story of my life. GAH! And I never even got to post ...
May 21, 2006 -
Re: Why I *LOVE* President Bush
Why I *LOVE* President Bush Phew. You scared me for a second there.
May 13, 2006 -
Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet
1. Several anime shows that I had never heard of but now love 2. People can be kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffets if they're wasting food :lol: 3. The Kingdom ...
May 7, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"No, I'm not getting off the computer." :wink:
May 4, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
Monkey!!!
May 2, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Err... sort of. (When asked if I'm done with my homework)
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People
ROFL My brother has done every single one of these. I've only done about five of them. Including the prophesy thing. My friend hit me upside the head for it.
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT
THAT WAS SO AWESOME!
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: No-one does these anymore ...
:smt043
Apr 30, 2006
