User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    *votes for YWS Monkey* The idea of Pat Buchanan being mauled by a monkey puts a funny picture in my head. :lol:

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    I'm in Journalism class at school right now, and one of the guys just found that on the Web. There are no words for how horrible this is. EDIT: I ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    kite

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because you'll get some random chicken-related disease and die a horrible death. Why are monkeys so hugable? :D

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    :shock: That must have REALLY sucked.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    We finally got a PS3 system, and since we also have a PS2 and want to play those games on the PS3, my little brother had to transfer the data ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    *Looks at above sideways* I don't get it. I only know how to make faces: ^_^ *_* or @_@ = P 8 ) XD = D And so on and ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    You know that you're going to have a bad day when you can't find your car OR your dog. EDIT: Meaning that your dog took your car.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!

    I totally feel for you. I go to a school were over half the people are failing (we're year four on NCLB--that No Child Left Behind for people not in ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm thinking about joining in, but I'm not sure. I'm taking two AP classes at my high school right now, and its been eating up all my time (which is ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Woah, Like, That's Totally Bogus Dude

    I have frozen french fries. ... SALTY!

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yay! I'm back after my one-week vacation! Now I can continue torturing you all with my fanfictions! :wink:

    Aug 6, 2006


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus