-
Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions
... died a long and painful death... *pokes debug mode* Yup. Still dead.
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions
I just tried to view a portfolio and got the longest error message I've seen in my life. :shock: Scary, but I know you guys will work it out. :D
Jun 19, 2007 -
Re: Countdown To 200,000
Yay June 16th! :D I'll have been out of school for four days by then and will actually be able to post more work!
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Oh my God! Smack me please!
*smacks and then walks away*
May 18, 2007 -
Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!
I PROVED MY ENGLISH TEACHER WRONG!!!! She said this site was prolly a bunch of crap, but it isn't. When I was in fifth grade, (a little over six years ...
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: Who Is Fred?
Fred is Pat Buchanan in disguise as he plots to take over the world. Duh. :lol:
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
green eggs and
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
You rock, Trident.
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
I think Book reviews is the most closely related.
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
Which forum would be good for this discussion?
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
I also think nominations should go into a forum that doesn't cost 15 points each time. I'll run out soon! ^_^ Agreed.
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
Classics should definitely be included. If my theory works out, in the finalist round, we could have separate voting between classics and newer books.
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
We could create sepearte nomination forums for each genre so that the nomination process isn't too confusing.
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100
First of all, I'm glad everybody liked this idea enough to make a separate thread for it. :D Secondly, we need to be more organized. I don't think simply nominating ...
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
the Wicked Witch :D
Apr 17, 2007
