User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now rain follows you wherever you go. I wish that my homework project was already done.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ariana of Saindon

    :shock: ...That was unexpected. I love the way you conveyed your character's last moments... I'm going to guess that the rest of the story will be everything leading up to ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: House of Divinity Chp 1 part 1

    I like it already! I love fantasy fiction that doesn't seem like a fantasy from the offset... no magic, prophesies, or demons in the first chapter! That has to be ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Still haven't participated in ANY NaNoWriMo due to the fact that my teachers are too busy shoveling homework on top of me. I will if I actually have the time ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Nothing new, just changed the title to something less cliched (the irony.) Should have the next chapter up in a week or so, if I don't get buried under a ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a teen novel about how rumors can ruin your life or something like that. May or may not pick it up depending on what the "secret" is. The ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello! Awesome, people who aren't technically members of this site read the stories. :D Now you can be cool with the rest of us! A comic section would interesting... They ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like something that I would read... mainly because I tend to like books that have the word star in the title. :D And This is the Crazy Part ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you're immune to any sickness and scientists preform weird experiments on you to find out why. I wish that my deadline was a week from now.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    :shock: That must have REALLY sucked.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 It's pretty. Is it a letter or just pretty?

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    We finally got a PS3 system, and since we also have a PS2 and want to play those games on the PS3, my little brother had to transfer the data ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    *Looks at above sideways* I don't get it. I only know how to make faces: ^_^ *_* or @_@ = P 8 ) XD = D And so on and ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you can't speak English. I wish I had fifty dollars to buy photo editing software that doesn't suck.

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    You know that you're going to have a bad day when you can't find your car OR your dog. EDIT: Meaning that your dog took your car.

    Mar 20, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe