User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit! Aliena swore internally as she ran down the hallway. Of course you didn't consider that you could get caught with magic, DID you? she reprimanded ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's an old episode. I wish I had Windows Vista.

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue --- Myleis

    I noticed that this is your only post, so let me be the first to say welcome to YWS! :D Um, however, there is one rule here... You have to ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Uglies trilogy. *shivers* Makes you wonder what our society's bias towards pretty people is coming to...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    The Saddle Club series. I had over 100 of those books. I stopped reading them after the eighth grade, and when I went back to them a year later, they ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aliena quickly darted behind a wide stone column as soon as she spotted someone coming down the hallway. She would be fired in an instant if she was caught, and ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    In that case, I want to join too! :D Alinea Age: 16 Powers: None Appearance: Long mouse brown hair with green eyes, wears a simple brown dress with leather boots; ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because you'll get some random chicken-related disease and die a horrible death. Why are monkeys so hugable? :D

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. They only talk about increasingly boring subjects and they won't shut up. I wish I could leave school early today.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you die from inhaling too much smoke. I wish that I could stay on the site longer. :(

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Shield/ Chapter One (rewrite)

    I like it. :D There's only one typo that I spotted--"theif" is spelled "thief"--and I would take out the last sentence in the ninth paragraph merely because it's kinda superfluous ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then it bursts into flames. (Sorry, the people around me are talking about fire. XP) I wish tomorrow was Wednesday, not Tuesday.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 'cause it's funny yet true.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 I have a new avatar! :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elven pig ( working title )

    There's nothing wrong with this content-wise, but your grammar needs some work. No spaces before commas or periods, and you're also using the wrong form of "there." (It should be ...

    Mar 25, 2007


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom