User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I did like the series, although I can sum up my feelings for each book with one word per book: 1st: good, 2nd: Meh, 3rd: AWESOME. For those of you ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    *votes for YWS Monkey* The idea of Pat Buchanan being mauled by a monkey puts a funny picture in my head. :lol:

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    I'm in Journalism class at school right now, and one of the guys just found that on the Web. There are no words for how horrible this is. EDIT: I ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    Final sentance of the book: 'And then they all died.' That was my other theory. :lol:

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thunderclay & Peedobear

    *makes mental sticky note in head* Report bad behavior to mods and admins. Got it.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: World Vision. (Credited)

    Woah. :shock: That was freaky. Only one problem I spotted: you used the wrong form of 'your.' The one you used is the conjuction of 'you are,' but other than ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 Misspelling. :(

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    *looks up* Lots of death. I'll add to it! :D I say that Harry is going to kill Snape. He deserves it, anyway. *goes off to mutter about how Snape ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Your town is flooded. I wish homework over spring break was illegal.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    kite

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you get sucked into the vortex of the space-time continuum. I wish I could get a perfect score on my SAT essay.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((Way to go, misspriss! :D I totally agree, it WAS becoming unrealistic... That was mainly why I decided to be a commoner, so I can't randomly start god-moding. :D And ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    If you're reading this, that means what happened actually happened. ... What?

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aliena's blood was pounding in her ears. She was so unbelieveably busted. They were going to take her to see the king? In the best case senario, she would lose ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You die from lack of sufficient oxygen. I wish that my writer's block would disappear. Dunno if someone has done that before...

    Mar 31, 2007


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat