User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    We're making our own Top 100. If you want to nominate, there should be a couple threads open in the Book Reviews forum soon. :D

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    You rock, Trident.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    I think Book reviews is the most closely related.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    Which forum would be good for this discussion?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    I also think nominations should go into a forum that doesn't cost 15 points each time. I'll run out soon! ^_^ Agreed.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    Classics should definitely be included. If my theory works out, in the finalist round, we could have separate voting between classics and newer books.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    We could create sepearte nomination forums for each genre so that the nomination process isn't too confusing.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    First of all, I'm glad everybody liked this idea enough to make a separate thread for it. :D Secondly, we need to be more organized. I don't think simply nominating ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You will now live on for eternity, watching friends and family members die, knowing that you can never follow them. I wish that everyone read my school's newspaper.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    the Wicked Witch :D

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wizard-Chapter 1 (rewritten)

    Must better than the first (didn't review because what I found wrong with the first draft had already been said). It still feels a little short though, and I think ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Here's an idea: how about we create our own Top 100, with everyone voting on the nominations and their placements on the list?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This story really happened. ----- Then the reader says, Yeah right, punk. :lol:

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I also read it for my freshman year. Some people liked it and some didn't, mainly because of some violent scenes, but overall, I think that it was an excellent ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    For those of you who don't know, Uglies is a sci-fi series set in a futuristic world where everyone has plastic surgery at sixteen so that everyone will be equal ...

    Apr 17, 2007


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx