User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sounds interesting...I'll join! Name: Elis Age: 18 Gender: Female Powers: Control over fire Description: Cropped red hair and emerald green eyes Personality: Fun-loving, yet easily gets carried away.

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    The "darkness" idea is a good idea for the basis of the adventure, but what about the actual adventure itself? I liked the idea of everyone splitting up. Then, maybe ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    I PROVED MY ENGLISH TEACHER WRONG!!!! She said this site was prolly a bunch of crap, but it isn't. When I was in fifth grade, (a little over six years ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Loyalty chapter #1

    First off, thanks for signing my guestbook! :D Okay... Everyone above me has already said that it's too short, so I won't repeat that... I agree with JCobsessed, your sentences ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    *wonders where everyone is because no one has posted in a week*

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    Phantom of the Opera was a book? :shock: *runs to library*

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Fred is Pat Buchanan in disguise as he plots to take over the world. Duh. :lol:

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Well, I read all three books in the series and I still don't know if I like it as much as I thought I would. Uglies was undoubtedly the best ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Diane Wynne Jones at it again?

    *ROFL* I'm going to have to put that in my sig. I love DWJ and her books. Thriving Fire, it's a joke from something that happened in that book. Read ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Okay, lemme see here... First off, welcome to YWS! :D Typically, the rule is to critique two pieces of work before you post your own work (so that other writers ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now those people have nothing to do, so they start stalking you. I wish that the last day of school is today.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    green eggs and

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    As we're traveling, we should go into towns 'n' stuff, for random character development (kinda like an RPG game.)

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aliena leaned forward a little, examining Ramza's face. Not so much as a flicker of emotion crossed it. The reflection of the moon wavered on the surface of the water. ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Morgana

    Okay, this story was interesting, but I think you lost a bit of the part that made it fantasy about halfway through. I mean, first you're talking about unicorns, and ...

    Apr 18, 2007


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne