User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Thank you for the reviews... and yes, I'm going to be adding more. This is just the start of it. I agree with you, Griffinkeeper, the boss does sound really ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Two days late...

    Thank you, you guys! :D Sorry if I sounded a little desperate... Half of the fun of writing for me is to have people enjoy my work. When I saw ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Two days late...

    Hi! I'm _fallingstar_. Technically, I joined the site about two days ago, but here I am anyway! ^_^ Okay, the real reason that I'm here is because I feel alone. ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found this site through the top 101 Sites for Writers in the April 2006 issue of Writer's Digest. :D This site is great! I've only been here for two ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    If you posted fanfiction, it doesn't show up in portfolios. I'm not certain exactly why - perhaps because it's not technically original. But no fanfiction pops up in portfolio. That ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Er... I posted a story, but it's not in my portfolio. How do I put a story in my portfolio?

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lion King

    It's good, but a little short. You could increase the sense of urgency or fear (depending on which one Simba has more of at the moment) by drawing out the ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Disclaimer: I do not own Spirited Away. The brakes squealed loudly, and the old yellow school bus came to a rumbling halt in front of the construction site. The children ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I like fantasy the best because you can let your imagination run free, as long as everything is connected. In well written fantasies, everything tends to correlate towards some bigger, ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows in the Woods

    This story is very interesting... but confusing. It took Regan two days to find clues about her mother? What happened in those two days? The way the action flows (using ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Um... I found this site through 101 Best Websites for Writers in Writer's Digest Magazine. Nice to see a site that welcomes newbies! *feels loved*

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    ...Wow. I agree with the above; even though I'm a newbie around here, I've hung around for a while, and most of the Harry Potter fictions should be double-locked in ...

    Apr 12, 2006


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor