User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    But of cource, Ellexa couldn't wait for long. She flew out at Naruto again as soon as his back was turned, doing a quick shapeshift back into dragon form. However, ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    (OOC: And the life lesson for today is: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's annoying. :wink: ) Karina watched as the two ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What meets the eye

    I once knew a guy Who wasn’t all that met the eye I thought he was sweet I thought he was smart But then it turned out he had a ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    I agree with IceCreamMan. The Disney subplots are WAY BORING in the sequel. However, I did like the way that they did Pride Lands (The Lion King). :wink: My little ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Karina stared at her hands. "I... I don't really have a lot of friends. I never have, really," she said. "Oh," Naruto said, not quite knowing how to answer. "...That ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "Aim has nothing to do with it!" Karina shouted back to Ellexa as she threw another ball. "It's all just simple geometery..." Wait a second, Karina thought, suddenly remembering. What ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Drifting--Ch.2

    Disclaimer: I still don't own Sprited Away. Lin was not happy. Then again, the only thing that made her happy was payday, but that only came around every century or ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Karina ran across the court, arms over her head, stupidly becoming the target for several speeding red balls thrown by the other team. "This is insanity !" she declared once ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Karina shook her head, watching the display. Some people can be such idiots, she thought.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "What are you doing?" "Gah!" Naruto jumped, turning around rapidly to see who was behind him. A blond-haired girl with large, round glasses stared accussingly at him, her amrs crossed. ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Name: Karina Age: 15 Appearance: School-girl outfit (white blouse with collar, plaid skirt) with glasses Jutsu: Water jutsu Inheritance powers: Can turn her entire body into water History: She discove

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Thanks for the insight everyone. Before I put up this post I always thought Pat Buchanan was some kind of movie star like Chuck Noris or Bruce Willace. I thought ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Beware of Wikipedia. They have eyes everywhere. :shock:

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    I just looked him up on Wikipedia. Is he a Republican?

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!

    Me too! :D

    Apr 17, 2006


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier