-
Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People
ROFL My brother has done every single one of these. I've only done about five of them. Including the prophesy thing. My friend hit me upside the head for it.
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Most Disturbing Books
I agree with Life of Pi . Good, yet disturbing. Disturbing, yet good.
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT
THAT WAS SO AWESOME!
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: No-one does these anymore ...
:smt043
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 because Chuck Norris scares me.
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: No-one does these anymore ...
Good for you! :thumb:
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: A very small Potter fanfiction
No problem. :D
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: What are YOU Wearing?
Pajamas! Pajamas that are green! Green pajamas! :D
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Young Ninjas
Later that day... "Everyone take a paper," Karina said, passing them out to each ninja student. She made sure to avoid eye contact with Naruto. "Okay... Eveyone's going to look ...
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl
*stares at above comment* We'll just ignore him. :wink: I loved this piece... It should have won! :( What did I do during lunch and recess? Where did I go ...
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Most Disturbing Books
The most disturbing book that I have read to date was Things Fall Apart . My English teacher made us read it for class. The book wasn't particularly sick or ...
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Need help translating spanish :)
Hmm... :? I just took Spanish III, so I should be able to figure this out, but I don't know most of those words. I do know that 'nada' means ...
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: wanna read some writing and become friends
I'm in! :D I know what it's like to be a newbie and feel ignored... Well... I'm still pretty much ignored, but we can be ignored together! :wink:
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: A very small Potter fanfiction
Props for posting in the Fanfiction forum. Nobody gets any love over here, and my own fanfiction is sadly being ignored. :( Anyway... I found the ending more interesting than ...
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I just finished reading Mirror Mirror by Gregory Magurie. Not as good as Wicked , though, and the ending confused me. @_@ I'm also reading The Odyssey for school. We ...
Apr 29, 2006
