User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Er... I got an error when I tried to upload the avatar I was using on TSR. It said: DEBUG MODE Line : 251 File : usercp_avatar.php

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Memory of a Feeling--Kingdom Hearts

    This is something that I posted on TSR, so I decided to repost it here. Yay! :D ------------------------------------- Chapter One: Not a Very Organized Organization -----------------------------------

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    *cries* :smt090 I finally found a place on the Internet where I belong, and now its going away! ...Story of my life. GAH! And I never even got to post ...

    May 21, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    Focusing on a specific aspect of the immigration law debate for your editorial (I'm assuming it's an editorial) would be a good idea, since it's such a broad subject. You ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I *LOVE* President Bush

    Why I *LOVE* President Bush Phew. You scared me for a second there.

    May 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I've yet to read any truly disturbing books, but fanfiction? Oh yes. Amen.

    May 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Apocalypse: Snoink's Rampage

    It's awesome because it's about Snoink! :pig:

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet

    1. Several anime shows that I had never heard of but now love 2. People can be kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffets if they're wasting food :lol: 3. The Kingdom ...

    May 7, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Odyssey--Legacy Page

    This is one of MANY essays that I had to write for my massive book report/project on the Odyssey (due tomorrow--ack!). Anyway, to finish my portfolio that I put all ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Tips Addition, or 101 Ways To Skin A Cat

    Do not use chat-speak. Chat-speak is annoying and makes certain people's brains implode.

    May 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Opportune Moment

    Some people ignore the obvious When will they understand Some people believe in destiny When the future is right there in their hand And when the rain falls And everything ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "No, I'm not getting off the computer." :wink:

    May 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "Dog walking? For fifty dollars an hour?" Karina asked, just to clarify. "Sweet!" declared Momo.

    May 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Monkey!!!

    May 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Err... sort of. (When asked if I'm done with my homework)

    Apr 30, 2006


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt