User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    I love this new feature since I review more than I actually post my work. :wink: *runs off to review more*

    May 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! i'm new here - cool website

    Welcome! :D No one is really an enemy of each other here... We're like one big dysfunctional family. :lol:

    May 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Loyalty chapter #2

    The following is a reiteration of what everyone else has already said. :lol: I never get here fast enough to have first say. Anyway... Your dialog punctuation is way off. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: OMG, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot that I was even in this storybook! :oops:

    May 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Funny, but I'm not really sure what's going on. I particularly liked the last part: "Look, this isn't Kingdom Hearts, so can you and your key stick please get outta ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    Yay June 16th! :D I'll have been out of school for four days by then and will actually be able to post more work!

    May 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    Neat. :D Much more detailed than the one that I normally use.

    May 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Oh my God! Smack me please!

    *smacks and then walks away*

    May 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My parents are prefectly aware of what I write, but there's just one rule--they're NEVER allowed to read anything that's a work in progress. I only show them final drafts, ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Seriously... when are we going to continue? Otherwise, this storybook is going to die before the story really got going. :cry:

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, well, I'm not going to be able to post anymore on my character, so I have to quit. Sorry guys, and I hope this storybook does well! *falls to ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Her element had betrayed her. The fire flared from her hands, catching on to everything around her. Her room was the color of a deadly sunset. "No, no!" The walls ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: write me, I edited my character's age so that she's a little older, therefore she remembers the fire a little better. I was thinkin that after the fire, our ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Edge: Book One: Lost

    Wow. You did a lot with such a short space. You did exactly what a prologue is meant to do; set up the scene and wet the reader's appetite for ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: Sister's cool with me. :D It'll make more sense if the characters are related becuase our storylines are shockingly simular. :shock:

    May 9, 2007


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26