-
Re: Woah, Like, That's Totally Bogus Dude
I have frozen french fries. ... SALTY!
Aug 18, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Yay! I'm back after my one-week vacation! Now I can continue torturing you all with my fanfictions! :wink:
Aug 6, 2006 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Have fun! *My best friend is a band geek :D *
Aug 6, 2006 -
Re: Memory of a Feeling--Kingdom Hearts
----------------------------- Chapter Two: We’ve Been Waiting for You ----------------------------- Roxas glanced over his shoulder for a split second before they ran around the corner. A dense clou
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I will be gone for a week staring today. In the meantime, I leave you with another chapter of my fanfiction if anyone wants to review it. By the time ...
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Howl's Moving Castle! YAY! 8/10 :D
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^_^ ^has the best avatar ever :D
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: This or That?
Life. :mrgreen: Paper or plastic? (Wow, that was original. :? )
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I was like...GAH!!" EDIT: *five minutes after I posted* "Yes, I can see."
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10 Pretty in an ethreal sort of way
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ has a name that I have no idea how to pronounce
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Memory of a Feeling--Kingdom Hearts
Thanks for posting your review again, Adam_Atlantian! :D
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?
Yay! Glad to see that people remembered me! *feels loved* I'll definetely check that out, Teo-Sama. That IS a scary thought though, huh?
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs
I thought that I resized that... Oh well! I'll just do it again! Thank you Nate!
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?
YAY! YWS lives on! Stupid story about figuring this out... I went to TSR after not going for awhile, and everyone was like, GONE... Imagine tumbleweeds. *jk* But who cares! ...
Jul 25, 2006
