User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something comical. I'd read it because I love writing that makes me laugh. :D The Cliched Journey Through Fantasyland

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the film has already been exposed to sunlight and therefore worthless. I wish I had a brand-new laptop.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you have pnemonia. I wish I could pass my SATs with a perfect score.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!

    I totally feel for you. I go to a school were over half the people are failing (we're year four on NCLB--that No Child Left Behind for people not in ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Cliched Chapter One: I Have No Idea What's Going On Jake woke up when the pig snorted in his face. "GAH!" He jolted up with a start, staring at the ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Hi." :wink:

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    You reviewed my story, so now I'll return the favor! I agree with Jiggity; you have a great basis for a story here. However, the background information at the beginning ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Thanks a lot for the review; I'll change the typo right now. Yes, the story is a parody; it supposed to be about overused cliches in fantasy fiction. That will ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Prelude to Darkness, Chapter 1 (Edit)

    I agree with Snoink about the dialogue grammar. That definetely needs to be tweaked a bit. Other than that, I rather liked it, except for the fact that the urgency ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    Wow, that gave me the chills. The good kind, I mean. That was a really great story! I think that it was the perfect balance between surreal and reality and ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Cliched Prologue: I Hate My Job Pixie was bored. She so should NOT have taken this job. What had possesed her to even think about it in the first place, ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm thinking about joining in, but I'm not sure. I'm taking two AP classes at my high school right now, and its been eating up all my time (which is ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    I personally like the first one too. It makes me think of a sunset on a bloody battlefield for some reason.

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    (Eight hours into the future...) Fallingstar yawned and pulled herself out of bed. "How long have been asleep...?" she mumbled to herself. She stumbled over to the computer, rubbing sleep ...

    Aug 18, 2006


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato