User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    OMG, that was so funny, you made me revert to chatspeak! :lol:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then he gets shot by the Air Force for climbing up the Empire State Building. I wish that there were more hours in the day.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Jake to Terian: Hello? HELLO?! Aw dammit. Okay, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm being held hostage by this crazy farmer, and--OH, SHOOT, HE'S COMING! ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This isn't mine (I got it from school) but I still think that it's hilarious: "Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field towards each ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you have to do mountians of science homework. I wish I could beat my writer's block.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Thank you for the post, Lilyy03. (See Phorcys? That's the nice way to disagree with someone.) I agree that the first chapter is rather confusing, but it was meant to ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you die from chocolate poisoning. :shock: I wish that school was over.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions for a fantasy writer, generally on preparation

    When I'm starting something new, I just start writing. These first drafts I get are horrendous, but aftyer that initial stage I'm able to keep what I want and get ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Accidentally Broke My Heart

    I completely disagree with the above posts. You guys have obviously never had your hearts broken before, and yeah, as cliched as it sounds, that is what it feels like. ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    *scratches head* Okay, I have no idea why the chapter has been posted twice. To Phorcys: If it's not for you, then don't post. :wink:

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    Cliched Chapter One: I Have No Idea What's Going On Part Two Surprisingly, Jake wasn't the only teenager in the area that had suddenly found themselves in a strange situation. ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    EDIT: please disregard this post.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "That was a waste of time." What would you say if you were surrounded by ducks wearing sunglasses?

    Jan 26, 2007


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown