User avatar

_fallingstar_

  • Art & Photography Re: Alistair and Abrienne

    Love the shading. It makes the characters look... kinda ethreal. Or another word that I can't think of right now.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    So...pretty...@_@ You draw anime eyes way better than I do. :D

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 2)

    Another good chapter; I spotted some issues with grammar and spelling, but I'll cut you some slack since you already said that you've been having issues with that since you ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 2

    Once again, kitty15 already found all of the typos. :lol: Glad to see that you continued the story, now we're starting to get a bit more characterization and story problem. ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    A tingly feeling rushed up Elis' back and she bit her lip to fight the urge to shiver. Something was wrong, but she didn't know what. At the front of ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    no, when i have time to really come on i'll bring it back. YAY! :D

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    ... died a long and painful death... *pokes debug mode* Yup. Still dead.

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    I just tried to view a portfolio and got the longest error message I've seen in my life. :shock: Scary, but I know you guys will work it out. :D

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Soooo... I'm assuming that the storybook is dead. :cry:

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    OOC: I'm baaaaaaaack! :D Sorry that I didn't post, I got out of school a week ago and before that I was swamped with final projects... @_@ Anyway, I'll post ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Journal of Me (workin title) - Chapter 1

    Wow, that was better than I expected. Truth be told, I thought I was going to have to lecture you on proper spelling once I saw the description under the ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings

    Yeah, kitty15 already hit the typo problem. Just put your text into whatever word processor you have on your computer and preform a spellcheck and you should be fine. Other ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Prologue)

    Cool. Yay. :D I was hoping that it wasn't going to be one of those, you're too good of a writer for that, Dynamo. :wink:

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Prologue)

    Heeey... No offense, Dynamo, but I've seen this story structure before. Your character gets sucked into the game and gets to fight alongside his favorite video game characters, am I ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Love and War,

    To be blatantly honest, I adore character development. I will love any story, no matter how cliched the storyline, if it has believable, deep characters. I agree with Duskglimmer; the ...

    May 27, 2007


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore