User avatar

Zontafer

  • Writers Corner Re: Wolfare's Journal of Prewriting

    YAY! :D A little problem is that I'm not good at giving people advices, like many other things I'm not good at. xD But I'll try! First of all, I ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Which novel should I tackle first?

    The second one would be the hardest, but I'd go for it. To be honest, the whole 'boy/girl has no parents' thing is so used up. Good luck planning! - ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Black Sunday

    Go for it! Sounds awesome. I really like the plot, just don't turn it into A Song of Ice and Fire. I suggest you to have a plot of side ...

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    What name origin would you prefer? English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, German, French, etc.? If you're talking to me; I'd like English please :) But if you know some other names ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    Hey there! I'm looking for a name for my female characters, perhaps my male character too. The time period is around late Middle Age, perhaps 1200. Genre is fantasy. Gender: ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Research Re: Tell me, what is this 'school' you speak of?

    1) How much time do you have between classes? After... First class: 11 minutes. Second: 11 minutes. Third: 35 minutes(?) Fourth: 11 minutes. 2) What can you get away with?/What ...

    Mar 23, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How to replace the word ''as''

    English isn't my first language, that you may have noticed, so this really helps me building sentences in other ways I really hadn't thought of! I would never have guessed ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How to replace the word ''as''

    "As" isn't a way to end a sentence— it's a way to link two sentences together. Therefore, mixing up your sentence structure can do wonders to blend all the ideas into ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How to replace the word ''as''

    =D Fun topic! Replacing 'as' with other words doesn't work. If you want to stop eating Mars bars to cut your chocolate habit, then a Twix will do you no ...

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How to replace the word ''as''

    Hello there! A problem I get sometimes when I write, and other people too as I have noticed is using the word ''as''. I tend to use it all the ...

    Mar 17, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Help in translations for novels/ short stories

    I can also translate to norwegian if needed!

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Have to put this down so I don't forget

    Maybe a little old thread, but if you havent decided yet, I'd definitely go for the second one. It sounded a lot more exciting than the first one, and had ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How is my prologue? [Fantasy]

    Hello! First let me introduce myself. My name is Benjamin and I live in Norway. My grammar may not be the best, so forgive me if you see any bad ...

    Mar 3, 2014


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland